Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Credit Card Man...

Dear Mr. Big-Wig, So-Wealthy-I-Don't-Care-How-Many-Trees-I-Kill-As-Long-As-It-Makes-Me-More-Money Credit Card Man...

I love getting mail. The more, the merrier. Well, except for those pesky bills, that is. But those aside, I love the surprise of never knowing what's going to be inside that little grey box in my front yard around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. And while I never know what's going to be awaiting me there, I can always count on there being some piece of junk mail. And guess who it's usually from...? You. Yes, that's right. Your mail is the only piece I loathe. Every day. But today, wow... You went way above and beyond to try to get my attention! I must say that I am impressed with your ignorant, careless determination. Not only did you send me one credit card application (of which you have sent me every day, for the last three years), but you sent me three! You know, you're starting to seem a little desperate there. But maybe, since you haven't "caught my drift" yet that I am not interested, I'm going to make it quite clear so there will be no question. Below are some pictures of what you will be receiving in your mailbox...
In case you don't recognize them, they're your applications torn up and returned to you in your very own, prepaid envelope. That was very kind of you, by the way, to pay for the return of your own junk.
And just so that you know who to take off your list, I carefully tore my name off the paper you enclosed and stuck it nicely right in front for you to see.
Oh, and by the way... did you know that paper comes from trees? You must own a lot of property in South America...

Sincerely,
-Annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment